Stacked Pound CoinsHere’s the link from HMRC detailing their guidance to pay your Self Assessment tax bill (due with HMRC 31 Jan 2014)

You will need your Unique Tax Reference number (10 digit number) which can be found on the top right hand side of your tax return (Clients – you can email us if you can’t find it amongst your paperwork).

If you need any assistance with this website or advice about paying by Debit or Credit Card please phone the HM Revenue and Customs Helpdesk on 0300 200 3601. If calling from abroad, dial 0044 1506 476 013. Opening times: 08.00 to 17.00 (GMT) Monday to Friday.